Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tumblr Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people.

Okay... Let's do this.

  1. I love you!
  2. You're ignorant.
  3. You're my best friend!
  4. You're a drama queen. And I'm friends with you... WHY???
  5. You're kinda negative, but you're also a great friend!!!
  6. You're hot... I'm not crushing on you, but dang... I could just stare at your hair and eyes all day.
  7. It's so hard to not love you.
  8. You crack me up! I can barely breathe around you!!!
  9. We argue a lot, but I love you anyway.
  10. I don't think you understand the concept of deodorant...
Phase one complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.