Monday, June 27, 2011

Written in Quotations

Today, I thought I might mention some of my absolute favorite quotes. Some are from songs I like, some from Narnia, others I found in random places.

"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
-Charles M. Schulz
"You go too far, Miraz!"
-Disney/Walden's "Prince Caspian"

"When your time comes, will you be ready?"
-Unknown

"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."
-Taylor Swift
"You can forgive me too..."
-Relient K, Forgiven

"I'll stop the whole world. I'll stop the WHOLE WORLD from turning into a monster, and eating us alive! Don't you ever wonder, how we SURVIVED?..."
-Paramore, Monster

"You'll come back, when it's over. No need to say goodbye. You'll come back, when it's over. No need to say goodbye..."
-Regina Spektor, "The Call"

"She's wearing a hat!"
-"Bandslam"
"I had it sorted!"
-Disney/Walden's "Prince Caspian"

"She's not a saint and she's not what you think--- She's an actress! WOAH OH!"
-Taylor Swift, "Better Than Revenge"
"The best thing is that it's happening to you and me!"
-Relient K, "The Best Thing"

"Let it set your heart ON FIRE! Let it set you FREE!"
-Fireflight, For Those Who Wait

"Baby, don't waste this chance cuz it might not come back... COME BACK AROUND!"
-Deas Vail, Sixteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.