Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sewing Minus Modeling

My baby when I'm older will have a dolly that matches it's dedication dress and baby shower dress, with a hat matching every casual outfit.

Pretty, eh?


"Come on, come on..." You had to ruin it with the tattoos.

It's Friday, I'm in LOVE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was searching around for patterns to sew (4-H did it again...) for 4-H. At first, I was gonna just forget it because I will miss the modeling competition due to Fine Arts and the fair being held at the exact same time and amount of time, but my 4-H advisor wants me to do the project anyway and not enter the competition, (I got 2nd place last year in my division for modeling) so I was like, whatever. I'll go on and do it.

Which pattern do you like best??? Comment ASAP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.