Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Transformers 2011!

I promised myself I wouldn't blog about Paramore again and failed...

This post really isn't about Transformers at all. But Paramore came out with a new song to be released on the soundtrack, (better not be one of those album-only songs) and it is the first single the band has done without Josh and Zac, the Farro brothers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow... Paramore, you've moved down to my third favorite band, but wow... this song is AMAZING. Something about it makes me sad, and I don't know why. This is a huge step up from "Brand New Eyes", and a giant leap from "Riot!". It seems like just yesterday you were performing songs like "Misery Business" and "Ignorance"... now, your music (even though this is just for a movie and we don't know what the new album will bring) is much more mature. I liked "Misery Business", yes. And I liked "CrushCrushCrush", yes. But I'll always remember you for the meaningful songs. It's about time you've come back to songs similar to "Emergency" and "Miracle". Songs with real meaning. Songs that make you search your soul.

Sincerely from one of your biggest fans,
Hope!

P.S. Hayley, I heard you're dating some guy from another band now. Why, when you've got Taylor York in your band? If Josh was still in the band, I'd definitely say to go for him.
~~~~~
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you:

"MONSTER" by Paramore!!!!!! Coming out on the Transformers: Dark of the Moon Soundtrack!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.