Friday, June 3, 2011

Tumblr Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Eight ways to win your heart.

*mumblemumble* Let me think...

  1. I love a man in uniform! My future hubby will either be in the Air Force or there will be a consequence...
  2. I hate sarcasm. Someone who isn't sarcastic or mean or negative can win my heart.
  3. Someone who can make me laugh can win my heart easily.
  4. If you give me fried chicken or chocolate, we're best friends forever!
  5. Post a comment on my blog!
  6. Follow this blog! Hit dat follow button!
  7. A smile every now and then.
  8. Everyone loves a compliment every once in awhile!
I couldn't think of anything better, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.