Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tumblr Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: Six things you regret doing.

  1. On that dreadful sixth birthday, I accomplished what should have been every little girl's dream. Well, long story short, I kissed my first crush (on the lips!) but in the end it didn't matter, because my daddy spanked me or something.
  2. The title on this blog could have been different, but oh well, I was nine when I made up the name.
  3. I almost regret cutting my hair THIS---*holds finger up to top of ear*---short.
  4. I regret giving up guitar after the first lesson, so this summer I'm going to try again.
  5. Every single bad performance I've ever done, and that includes my volleyball team losing a game because of me not getting the ball when it was right in front of me (Please don't laugh at that). Or not getting my back walkover or handspring in time for a gym meet. Or bad stage presence at Fine Arts.
  6. I regret the dress I'm wearing right now... I wore it to church, and it has a problem with sliding down--- LUCKILY I'm wearing a sweater/jacket on top! And then I found out that I had band practice afterwards... should I say not very comfy?
Those are just a few of my regrets.... Not that I've drank beer (okay... it wasn't my fault, I thought it was apple juice, and that one's for another time) or smoked weed or anything huge that I regret, it's just that I regret really little things, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.