Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's The Best Thing!

I just had to post this song. I'm starting to REALLY LOVE, and I mean really looooove Relient K.

This girl in my 4-H club named Zoe asked me last Thursday what song describes my life. She said her song was "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars ("Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. I don't feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything... NOTHING AT ALL!") but I said that my song is "The Best Thing" by Relient K cuz it is the best love song (Sorry T-Pain and Chris Brown) I've ever heard in my life.

This song used to be on my iPod, but then someone took the entire WOW CD off the computer which deleted "This Is Home" by Switchfoot, "Unbreakable" by Fireflight, and "The Best Thing" by Relient K. I already told you about it, but just to let you know I lost this song too. Bummer. LUCKILY, the album is present in my house, I just gotta find it. No luck there.

There was nothing to blog about so that's it.

"Well sorry to disappoint you."
-Nickabrick, "The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian"

Sorry! I was just SOOO bored out of my mind, so here ya go! Since I just wasted your time, here's something you might find interesting.

Not to waste more time or anything.

SO, since I just wasted more time, (the ten-second-long song you just listened to is also by Relient K... I love these guys already!) you might as well check out the ongoing drama in my latest addition to the muffin saga and that will make your visit worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope, I love your blog. Thank your for posting a link to my blog. I look forward to staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.