Friday, June 10, 2011

Tumblr Challenge: DAY 10!!!!!!!!

Day 10: One confession.

I totally was not prepared for this. Today, I must speak openly about (it's not a secret) about a fear that can take hold of me just by one word about it. This fear is much more than a fear. It's Arachniphobia.

I can't think of a time in my life when I wasn't afraid of spiders. Yuck!!! The word in itself has always made me cringe, like right now. Never show me an image of a spider. I will scream by looking at it, hearing the word, (ask Brian E...) and I cannot touch an image of a spider. So, imagine me actually SEEING a spider. Depending on size, it makes me scream bloody murder, and if it's large enough, it can make me cry.

I'm terrified of spiders. Yesterday, I was watching "Bones", and this girl got attacked by tarantulas (ahhhh!!!) and was pulling her own hair out. It didn't show it, of course! They say Tarantula hair is extremely itchy, but it used to be used in itch cremes.

 Even though that's a thing of the past, I'm scared of itch cremes now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.