Monday, June 6, 2011

Tumblr Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).

My family is gonna take up a lot of this, (no fair!) so I'll combine people into one.

  1. My sisters
  2. My parents
  3. My cousin Doug, because he's almost always at family gatherings (unless he's with his dad) and he makes me laugh... even though he makes fun of what he thinks is an accent, but really I just don't talk like a city girl and he lives in Cleveland.
  4. My coach(es). I only trust one coach to spot me on difficult skills, even though I've had many others, I don't even trust my first coach, Whitney, with spotting back handsprings. Only Mrs. Angie.
  5. My dog, Lexi. I love you! You're adorable!
And many other people. These are not the top 5, they are just a tiny fraction of people who mean a lot. I've got many other friends, (Check out my blogging bestie, CoCo and my other friend that I found out about through a mutual friend, Prism ) but this is all I was allowed to put.

(And did you see Yoga Farm yesterday? Go view it NOW!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope, Do you want to know why Tumblr beats Blogger??? Because i now have 102 followers!! (:

    ReplyDelete

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.