Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Bucket List

I had really nothing to blog about today or yesterday, so here's a list of things I want to do before age eighty. Or before I die.


1: "Say what you need to say..."
2: Live in Vancouver
3: Live in New York
4: Have over fifty books on the market
5: Report for at least a local news station
6: Have done over forty interviews
7: Performed in a band, whether we're famous or not
8: Attended all my friends' weddings
9: Made National Fine Arts
10: Led someone to the Lord through writing and singing
11: Met Paramore (Okay, that one doesn't really matter to me...)
12: Met Justin Bieber (Okay, that one matters just a little bit to me)
13: Edited for a magazine
14: Published a story in a magazine
15: Have at least six kids
16: Published with Zondervan
17: Bring "Never say never" to life....

Those are my seventeen wishes for my life!

*Just a random Superchick song and since I was talking about wishes, why not play this song?*

Say what you need to say... Say what you need to, say what you need to, say what you need to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.