Saturday, April 9, 2011

RandomNess Haiku

Today is so dreary. I decided to fill it up with my new love of poetry and some funness! As you read my haikus, pray for Japan. These poems are Japanese, (not my poems, they were created by Asians) so just keep the Japanese in your thoughts and prayers.
~~~
Rainbows of Promise

After the rain's fall
A blend of colors combine
Like a symphony.

Grey

Clouds of stormy days
The rain of a new fragrance
The sun won't come out.

Dawn of Love

Like the sun's beauty
You took my breath far away
Love that can't be moved.
~~~
Those were three Haiku poems combined. Did you like them? I am starting to really like poetry, as you'll see in my Blogger profile. I love to write Haiku about nature, and sometimes even love. I also love to write freestyle that doesn't rhyme, which are almost always romantic and sweet and lovely, because I love love.


I love violins, cellos, and male vocals. And most of all, I love this song!

I was going to blog about something else, but now I don't really want to. I'm in a very serious mood today, thanks to a whole bunch of rain up here in Ohio. I went on a trip to Cleveland for my dad's appointment at the Clinic. It was tiring, but I liked it.

I listened to enough Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, and Sean Kingston to last two days. I listened to one Paramore song on repeat.

I'll tell you, if I hear the words:

"You can't be too careful anymore"

or

"I will never say never"

ANYMORE, I'm gonna kill somebody. Okay, no, I won't. I'm not a murderer. I don't hate!

Well, tomorrow I have band practice again and it's back to the back-up. UNLESS we perform next Sunday. I'm ready to show the world my voice!!!!!!!


You know what it is....

PiNk 'n' bLuE<3

QuEEn of hEart$
-Hope!

***UPDATE: These poems are written by me, but the Japanese invented the Haiku style.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.