Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lead Vocals!

The day I become Hayley Williams.... sorry, still not there yet.

Well, today we had an extra band practice.

I'm the backup vocals, right?

Well, not today.

So, there was an extra practice as stated above, and two of our members couldn't make it because of school. So this leaves the four members who are on spring break there. Problem... especially when the lead singer is one of the two members missing.

So, the entire first five minutes during sound check, I was thinking Mariah was gonna show up. Turns out, she's not on break. So when I found out she wasn't coming, I was like,

"Dude.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

*Okay, it wasn't that bad.*

So, I went on and sang Mariah's parts anyway. I thought I would sound like a eenie meenie ("miny mo lover...") itsy bitsy ant. Okay, maybe I did a little. (Tiny quiet voice.) But my mic got turned way up (not good, says my dad. It should never be turned up more than halfway) and I actually sounded... good.

Not just good...

IT WAS MY BESTEST SINGING DAY... EVER!!!

Mrs. Sandy said I should consider joining the youth band! Not a bad idea, after all, Mariah is a senior and so is Mary, so we'll be left with no singers after this year.

Well, anyway, I took her spot for one day and the people (The 'people' were Mrs. Michelle, Mrs. Sandy, Brian, NaThAn, IDK about Josh, and IDK about Chris) liked it! I think my singing has become a success!

Mr. Bieber and Miss Williams, another star is rising... (However I'd much rather be a famous author)

Hope!



P.S.! Our band might not perform on the seventeenth of this month because Mariah will be half around the world (I'm not kidding--- she's headed to Paris!) but if things work, then maybe! First, the problem was if I could take her spot, but now, it's if Nathan will have a conflict between ACT/SATs and the showcase. But if you go to my church, make sure you show up! I'll be singing my solo even if our band doesn't perform!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.