Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where Does My Help Come From?

If you're a Christian, and listen to Christian music, you've heard the title quite a few times. This time, Bebo Norman says:

"I will lift my eyes, to the healer..."

In his song "I Will Lift My Eyes" (I think). But over six years ago, probably way before that, Casting Crowns said:

"I lift my eyes up to the hills, WHERE DOES MY HELP COME FROM? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of Heaven and Earth."

Anonymous recently said:

"My help comes from the LORD..."

What is the buzz about? It's found in Psalm 121:1.

No, this is not The Bible Challenge. It's just an extra, an almost-exclusive.

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills--- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of Heaven and Earth.

So, whenever you feel stuck in a situation... like me, my knee, and a new problem is my toe, with a Gymnastic Evaluation on Monday. Just pray to God, because your help comes from the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.