Monday, August 2, 2010

The Bible Challenge: Lucky Thirteen

I'm thirteen now!!!! No, I'm still eleven. I don't look like an eleven-year-old, do I? However, you probably already knew, despite my 5'8" and lip gloss. So, why did I name this "Lucky Thirteen"??? Guess. NEW COUNTRIES!

Yesterday, I prayed for just two more countries to upgrade my eleven countries. The countries are:

Spain
Aussie!!!!!

I've been waiting for Australia for so long, this is awesome! Just look at what traffic feed can do for you! And I got even more than I bargained for. Not only did I get Australia, but I got MELBOURNE, Australia, which quite a while ago hosted the Olympic Games. [Quite a big deal.] I got places that I thought I would never get in my eleven-year-long life, so far. Look!

-Phoenix, Arizona
-Bellmore, New York
-Temple, Texas

AMAZING! Coincidentally, our challenge for today is Proverbs 13:12. Lucky Thirteen! Thirteen isn't always lucky, if you think about "Friday the Thirteenth", but for me, I'm lucky!

This verse has my name in it! I've heard someone preach about something similar to this verse and I think it's important that you read it:

Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

Do YOU have a dream??? Is it to have thirteen countries read your blog? To learn Chinese? (which believe it or not, I might take Chinese next year.) To be the best Olympic swimmer since Micheal Phelps? To win National Fine Arts? (BTW, good luck, Fine Arts participants in Detroit!) Whatever the goal, FULFILL IT. You can do it!

Now that I have newly discovered that verse for myself, it's my anthem. Have a dream??? FULFILL IT!

Next in The Bible Challenge: Proverbs 16:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.