Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Bible Challenge: Jacuzzi Time!

Oh, do I love pools and spas? YES! Yes indeed. I love music. I love swimming. Everything there is to love, I love. (well... I can't be so sure...) My point: I would really like a hot tub right now. Random, yes it is.

Yesterday, I was at the Greene County Fair (I don't even LIVE in Greene County!) and there was a "Softub" and it was so cool! It was small and cute, and it was literally soft! In the daytime, it was like a swimming pool [as in temperature] and you could maybe swim a little bit, but not much. Like a cold hot tub. Then, at night, as I was leaving the fair, it was warm and relaxing... awesome.

I want that hot tub!!!! But, for now, I'll live. Without a hot tub. Right now, if you REALLY wanna know what I'm doing, I'm listening to "Radio" by PureNRG. Just heard this song yesterday, now I'm addicted! "When you hear this on the radio, from NYC to L.A...." I might be on YouTube for awhile today. I heard a REALLY old song, "Spinnin' Around" by Jump5. Remember Jump5? I know, really old! I got their "Best of Jump5" CD a couple years ago, and I was like, wow. This is like, 1990s music. That was like, when I was a baby! LoL!

Speaking of pools and spas:

Proverbs 18:4, 9-10
The words of a man's mouth are like deep waters, but the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.... One who is slack in in his work is brother to one who destroys. The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

There's a song I've heard on the radio ("from Africa to Bombay"... sorry, I just love that song!) that says:

"You are my strong tower, shelter over me..." I don't know who sings it, but it's called "Strongtower". (yes, it's one word.) That's really what God is. So, maybe you feel like:

"I have no friends. My family doesn't get along. (I get along with my family quite well.) Everybody hates me. Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah."

DON'T THINK THAT WAY! God is still there! God is always there! also, be careful what you say... it's like deep water. And don't be lazy! (yes, I've heard of "The Lazy Mom".) Just be the best you can be!

Next in The Bible Challenge: Proverbs 27:1

New country: Fifteen! Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.