Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boredom, School, Music, and Healing

Today, my knee feels better than yesterday. School was even good today! Yes, that includes math... but that's because it's the beginning of the school year, and I haven't started my Pre-Algebra yet. Ugh.

I realized that Paramore is one of my favorite bands now, especially "Brick by Boring Brick"! But they are nothing compared to Christian music!

I'm really bored right now, as you can see. Sorry, new readers; you probably think I'm a crappy blogger, but I'm not! The Bible Challenge is great and all, and will be back, but you haven't seen the prayer part yet!!!

Sorry... the post was crazy short, but it'll get better... a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.