Saturday, May 28, 2011

What's With The Muffins? (What's Behind Those Mysterious Muffins?)

Today, (ahem, tomorrow) I am on Muffin Watch.

Our church has a tradition of serving donuts during Sunday School hours. I got pretty sick of it, if you want my opinion, because after eight years, the last thing you want to eat is a Krispy Creme donut. Trust me.

I'm an anti-donut-ist.... let's take it from the top.
The story starts when it was windy and it was Mothers' Day of 2011. I was at church an hour early because my lovely mother works there and she was helping out with the Mothers' Day portraits my church was doing for people out of kindness. So, (this will be random) my mom had this extravagant, beautiful, WONDERFUL idea--- "We're taking Mothers' Day photos!" You can't really argue with that.... she is my mom, and it was Mothers Day.

Before and after the picture, I noticed that there were muffins across the street. My friend Baileigh brought one to me that was oh so yummy, and then I went and got my siblings some upon their requests.

It continued... it wouldn't stop.
I noticed that they had muffins the next week... and the next week... and THE NEXT WEEK.... something was fishy here. It was like they had completely abandoned their old, disgusting, fattening, donut ways. The snacks of the church were rejuvenated.

So, the question is, why do the muffins keep returning?????
Even my Sunday School teacher (Mrs) Brittany is wondering, and her dad is one of the pastors! Something is mysterious about this muffin situation, and I'm going to get to the bottom of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.