Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something Beautiful

"I get lost in the beauty of everything I see... the world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be". Ahh... I am crazy bored. Book reviewing, finishing up these last few days of homeschool, and keeping up with a blog--- four of them. Not very busy, though. So here are some beautiful things:

I love this song... I've known it for awhile now, but just sayin'! I really like it. You know... when you've heard a song many times before but you don't really 'discover' it until you hear it after not hearing it after awhile.
Then, this is one of the songs I've been listening to for three years now and just now start to really like them. Kinda like when you have a song that you never listen to, and then when your iPod is on shuffle and you're too lazy to change the song, you realize the song isn't all that bad.

Yep... it's something beautiful! See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.