Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet Home Arizona

Dear Phoenix, Arizona:
       I am more than excited to find you. I once lived in Utah which is above you, but still never got to see you and your beauty. Well, I heard you're pretty hot from all four corners. However, I don't know much about the four corners--- I just now realized that Colorado is in the four corners. Not trying to make this PG 13, but I heard that you're actually really steamy hot. I heard swimming pools boil in your heat, with hot bubbles rolling in the deep. (Yes, there was pun intended...)
      Well, I am not going to visit you to get in a hot tub, I am visiting for the National Youth Convention--- that's Fine Arts. I will (hopefully) go swimming in your refreshing waters, though. You will be the last destination to grab my attention this summer.
      I'll be going to Great Wolf Lodge, Virginia Beach, (anyone wanna come along?) North Carolina, and then to where you are. Something tells me that you are going to be my favorite.
      You will not be my favorite when it comes to transportation, however, and don't take that offensively. It's just that you're so close but so far away. You're in my country, but not my region, and it hurts my feelings.
      I don't like that I have to fly to meet you, because, well, what girl wants to fly on a plane with SIX teenage boys? I won't be the only one, though... (good luck, Lauren, LoL! And Mariah, too, but she's not flying with us) I can't complain because it's better than driving. I mean, people's attitudes get pretty nasty after a while. I know I'd be like,
      "Get away from me!!!!! Leave me alone!!!!! It was against my will to ride in a car for this long with you, so just get away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
      So yeah. It's gonna be pricey to see you, but I think I'm gonna love it.

Sincerely Yours,
Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.