Friday, May 6, 2011

Unspoken

I haven't told you much about this book... hm...
~~~
I love Hayden Loven's dramas... I hope he does one this year in Phoenix! You probably will like this one better... or maybe worse... after all, he does an impersonation of Justin Bieber! This year, if he does Fine Arts, I hope he does a Rebecca Black =P

I picked "Always" by Building 429 randomly, but wow, it's like, my entire story plot in one song. (plus some romance and extra stuff...)

Always
I was standing in the pouring rain, one dark November night
Fighting off the bitter cold when she caught my eye
Her face was taut and her eyes were filled, and to my surprise
She pulled out a photograph and my heart just stopped inside, she said:
"He would've been three today.
I miss his smile, I miss his face."
What was I supposed to say?

(chorus)
Well I believe
Always, always
Our Savior never fails
And even when all hope is gone
God knows our pain
And his promise remains
He will be with you
ALWAYS...

He was living in a broken world, dreaming of a home
His heart was barely keeping pace when I found him all alone
Remembering the way he felt when his daddy said goodbye
Fighting just to keep the tears and the anger locked inside!
He's barely holding on to faith
But deliverence is on it's way!

(chorus)

Friend, I don't know where you are
And I don't know where you've been
Maybe you're fighting for your life
Just about to throw the towel in
But if you're crying out for mercy
If there's no hope at all
If you've given everything you got
And you're still about to fall
Well HOLD ON...
HOLD ON....
HOLD ON!!!!!
(chorus)

He will be with you always
He will be with you.
~~~
This is just a tiny segment of what my story is about:)

"Unspoken" is mainly about God never leaving you even though many times it seems like He's been gone for a long time.

(And Hayden's drama has a lot to do with it... at the end, of course! Just pay attention to the part when he plays the roles of normal people... you might want to pay attention to the one with the razor and scars on their arms... can't tell you who or what, but cutting is an issue in the story)

It's about the ups and downs in life, but mainly the downsides. It's kind of like a combination of.... I don't know... it's really its own kind of story.

It's about God being with you...

ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.