Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Staycation!

Today I went to Kentucky! I went to the Newport Aquarium, which only a river separates it from Ohio. I have not posted in awhile, but here's some blog news to keep up with:

I will start a series: "Life Lessons With TAN". "TAN" is Tenth Avenue North. The first lesson is Healing Begins.

My staycation was awesome today! I got a necklace and went to Barnes and Noble! I went to the border of Ohio and stood by the Ohio River. Me and my mom saw how deep it was--- WOW! I also kind-of pet a shark! I saw jellyfish and it was SO hot outside! I could barely walk I was so lightheaded. I couldn't go to church today because everyone was tired and my dad had a horrible headache. (Sometimes, he has strokes because of heat, one time he had a seizure, but not shaking. He has Multiple Sclerosis, and I know two other people with it.) I watched some people dive, it was fun! Kentucky--- the ultimate staycation! Just one hour and-a-half away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.