Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Get Those Eyedrops Away From Me!!!!

NOOOOOOOO....!!!!! I think you know where this post is going.

Today I had an eye appointment. I don't wanna give details because it's a long story about my diagnosis but I have TERRIBLE news.

Okay, let's just say it was embarrassing and leave it at that. Well, I also got my eyes dialated, which I've never done before, and it burns!!!! I still can't see very well with my left eye because of it.

In my right eye I have outstanding vision, however; it's my left eye. Might as well say it.

I need g... gl... gla... glas... glass... glasse... GLASSES!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me!!! "Sorrow lasts, through this night. I take this piece of you, and hold for all eternity..." Yeah, that song isn't so uplifting either. Well, at least I don't need braces. I'm watching "Criminal Minds" mourning upon the fact. Let's try it one more time folks:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.