Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Interstate Chapter 7

McKenna
~~~~~~~
In Heaven, I decided to explore the place. I saw my mom, who died when I was thirteen, last year. I also saw my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother. This was so cool! I also met famous people like comedian Bob Hope. Wow, this was like being on the red carpet. My ticket to happiness. Was the ticket free? Heck no! But I didn't pay. All I did was pray. For my food? No. Because I was going to bed? No. Because I wanted to be saved.

So now I was on my merry way to my golden mansion. GOLD! How could I expect to be so wealthy? I knew my friends at school would be so jealous if they knew how much fun I was having. I wished I could text them or something so they knew how I was doing.

I entered the mansion. I had a golden bed--- not like i'd use it. Golden sofa and recliner. A huge table. In the backyard was a swimming pool and jacuzzi. Trampoline, too. Wow, I thought, God must want us to have fun every second, oh how awesome is he! I really loved it there, and was having so much fun when I realized I was missing something. In the accident were four people, me, Chloe, Jeremy and Johnathan. Johnathan was a christian for sure--- he went to my church, and he was always faithful. Chloe was christian too, she was very faithful in everything she did. Jeremy... I sure hoped he was still alive. Maybe i'll ask God.

I swam in the pool for a few minutes. I felt guilty for a moment, knowing I could have done better in everything. Jeremy could have known about the LORD. I could've shown that I loved God to everyone. I should've invited Jeremy to Youth on Wednesdays and Sundays. It was all my fault. But then I perked up again. It was not my fault. I still should've said something though. Now i'm full of regrets.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.