- Toilet Seat
- Tabletop or Desk
- Pens, pencils, anything you use for school
- YOUR HANDS!!!!
- Coffee mugs and glasses, cups
- Video game controllers, like Wiis, Play Stations, etc....
- Toilet handles
- Don't touch your eyes, mouth and nose
- Stay at least five feet away from people, sick or not
- Don't be all in someone's face even if you're mad
What to do if I, or someone i've been in contact with is sick:
- Wash your hands VERY often
- Stay at least five feet away from people
- Don't go to a whole bunch of activities, stay home until you know you are not sick
- Gargle salty water in your throat
Am I at risk? How am I?
- If you have asthma and other breathing problems
- If you have neurological problems like epilepsy and MS
- If you have been exposed to swine in less than a week ago
- If you are a baby or a senior (highly doubt that)
- If you don't wash your hands (I sure hope you do!)