Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Diet for Dancers

Okay, sorry it's taking so long to write more on The Interstate, but I just can't think of what Johnathan's point of view in chapter 10 should be.

Okay, I like, REALLY want this book called Diet For Dancers. It's about the diet that a dancer should have. I know for sure it will have nearly impossible things in it--- like pouched eggs and salad. Sure, i'm willing to try it but... being the picky eater I am, I can't do that. I naturally can't finish a salad after the first bite, and pouched eggs? I've never eaten one before. I don't think the book will mention that, but just in case, I can skip that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.