Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winning:)

Let's not talk about Charlie Sheen, not today. But...

#WINNING

I told y'all, if you don't follow me on Twitter, you're missing out. I'm not always blogging, but if I'm Tweeting, I talk about things that are too little to blog about. I let you know how I'm feeling and what I'm doing right here in this moment. And I tell you things on Twitter before I even think to blog about it.

Like #winning...

And like this:

@Gymnastics1710 My writing? See ya all in Phoenix... :) I'm not doing the 4H princess thing this year. When I'm fourteen, I get to be queen:) #winning (:

Remember the "princess dilemma" ? I decided... Why work so hard to be the princess when this is only my 2nd year in 4-H? By the time I'm fourteen, I would have done so many sewing and cake and duct tape and sports projects that I'll be the ideal queen! If I do the royalty competition this year, I'll be frowned upon.

And the queen gets her king, too. (And last year her king was kinda cute... hehe)
~~~
Well, let me talk about what happened while I was gone. I made some serious decisions for this blog, and even though it's a crazy girly fun blog, I wanted to make it a little more professional. Right now, I'm with two book review companies (Thomas Nelson's BookSneeze and Blogging for Books, whatever company they are) and I'm trying to interview people who are really interesting. And I'll be giving away more stuff this year, so you can get free books, too!

Plus, near 2012, YOUR BLOG will get itself a Facebook Page! So you can visit YOUR BLOG by the click of a link! And, you can see quizzes, get tagged, and get your own blog advertized without paying a dime! This blog is stepping up!

Plus, I'm gonna try to learn a string bass this year. I'm gonna fill up the year with "can", not "can't".
~~~~
MY TOP 2's.

Fave Band
1. Paramore
2. OneRepublic

Hair inspiration
1. Hayley Williams
2. Rihanna

Fashion Inspiration
1. Avril Lavigne
2. Myself:)

Fave blogs
1. A Girl Of Many Colors
2. The Goodwin Family

Fave songs (oh boy...)
1. "Always" Switchfoot
2. "Back At My Heart" Natalie Grant
3. "Misery Business" Paramore
4. "Playing God" Paramore
5. "Better Than A Hallelujah" Amy Grant
6. "Cinderella" Steven Curtis Chapman
7. "No Regrets" DJ Smarts (He's not famous.. he goes to Wayne!:)
8. "Come Home" Luminate
9. "Come Home" OneRepublic feat. Sara Bareilles
10. "Don't You Know You're Beautiful?" Seabird
11. "Follow Me There" Third Day
12. "Healing Begins" Tenth Avenue North
13. "Hero" Superchick
14. "How To Save A Life" The Fray
15. "Jump in the Line" Harry Belafonte
16. "Love Out Loud" Jaci Velasquez (Title of my Fine Arts story!)
17. "Lovely Traces" Krystal Meyers
18. "Never Say Never" The Fray
19. "On and On" Chasen
20. "Eenie Meenie" Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston
21. "Rescue" Seabird
22. "Secrets" OneRepublic
23. "Sorry" Jonas Brothers
24. "Stop and Stare" OneRepublic
25. "This Is The Stuff" Francesca Battistelli
26. "Turn This Ship Around" Caleb
27. "Undone" FFH
28. "What I've Done" Linkin Park
29. "You Found Me" The Fray
30. "When You're Gone" Avril Lavigne
31. "Your Love Is A Song" Switchfoot

(notice I started and ended with Switchfoot.)

Fave Books
1. Kira-Kira
2. Queen B

My Talents
1. Musical things...
2. Writing

My Fun Facts
1. I'm twelve and 5'8
2. I'm a retired Military Brat

My Aspirations
1. Get really famous.
2. Publish a book, get a master or bachelor in arts, become a news reporter, editor-in-chief of Seventeen, then kick Brian Williams outta his seat.

*Other Aspirations*
1. Be in a Christian band like Fireflight
2. Be a military wife or missionary's wife or pastor's wife
3. Have six kids that all have Narnia names.

The kids' names
1. Peter (call him Pete)
2. Susan (call her Suzi)
3. Edmund (call him Ed)
4. Lucille (call her Lucy)
5. Eustace (his middle name will be Steven, call him that.)
6. Caspian (call him Caspie)

The pets' names
1. our cat will be Aslan
2. Our guinnea pig will be Reepacheap (didn't spell it right.)

My kids have no choice but to:
1. Write
2. Do gymnastics, basketball, cheer or volleyball. And for the guys, football is hot. Girls, figure skating is beautiful.

I'd say...

1. Shoot for the stars. Forget your age, it's a number for Pete's sake. (Sorry, peter.)
2. With God, everything is possible. Don't ever doubt yourself.

To the boys...
1. Don't be afraid to be a cheerleader! Cheer is originally a guys' sport anyway. Girls started cheering after WWII.
2. Anything you set your mind to can happen. Just look at my blog.

To the girls...
1. Gender doesn't define your ability to do things. If you wanna do football, I say go for it, but I wouldn't do it.
2. Wait for a long time before you get your first BF. Just ask Kayla any day.

If I were famous...
1. I'd be a witness of God!
2. I'd stay away from drugs!

If I were Oprah...
1. I would not teach Oprahism. (in other words, an Oprah Unitarean.)
2. I'd talk about interesting things, like books and the Olympics. Kids making a difference in the world by doing what they do everyday.

If I were Ellen...
I wouldn't wanna be Ellen. Ever.

If I were God...
1. I can only imagine the beautiful Heaven.
2. I can't even imagine that...
~~~
That's me! I wrote this to look back at when I'm grown!

*~YourParamour~*
Hope

PS!!! I'm editing this cuz I forgot to add this: I saw Beastly starring Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens on Saturday w/ my friend Sarah K. and it was great! It had horrible language (S word, B word and the list could go on) and some witchcraft (Mary-Kate Olsen was the witch who turns Alex's character ugly-ish) , but toherwise it was a cute love story that was very similar to Beauty and the Beast. It was lovely, saying the message that nothing separates love, no matter how beautiful or ugly you are. Before, Alex's character was very jerk-y, a jock, and rude. But after he turned ugly, (I shouldn't say ugly but what else can I say?) he was sincere, kind, and love truely changed him for the better. It was very romantic and beautiful. Plus, it wasn't a cheap Disney film. It shows that love never fails you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Loved your replies to all the questions. I mean, naming your kids after Narnian characters??? Sweetness!

    Blessings,
    ~Prism~

    ReplyDelete

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.