Friday, March 25, 2011

RandomNess Friday~Friday

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

I've been waiting all week to tell you this. I discovered this awesome song on YouTube. Check it out:

Okay, now, I won't be surprised if I get a trillion comments saying I'm out of my mind. This song is... well, honestly, sorta stupid. The lyrics make no sense. But it's catchy. Listen to it six times and it'll be stuck in your head all week. I dare you to do it.

Friday by Rebecca Black
7 a.m.
Wake up in the morning
Gotta get fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl
Gotta have cereal
Seeing everything time is going
Tickin' on and on
Everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus
See my friends
Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make up my mind
Which seat can I take?

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody lookin' forward to the weekend
Partying, partying
YEAH!
Partying, partying
YEAH!
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Looking forward to the weekend

7:45 we're driving on the highway
Cruisin' so fast I want time to fly
Fun, fun
Think about fun
You know what it is
I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right
AY!
I got this, you got this
Now you know it...

Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make up my mind
Which seat can I take?

CHORUS (Friday, Friday...)

Yesterday was Thursday (Thursday)
Today it is Friday (Friday)
We, we, we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards.
I DON'T WANT THIS WEEKEND TO END!

(rap)
R.B. Rebecca Black
So chillin' in the front seat (front seat)
Back seat (Back seat)
I'm driving cruisin (yeah yeah)
Fast lanes, switchin' lanes
With a car up on my side
Passin' by is a school bus in front of me
Check my time
It's Friday, it's a weekend
We gonna have fun c'mon, c'mon

CHORUS times 2
~~~~
Okay, "Friday" does not make sense at all because first of all, the car has five seats. Four people are already in it. There are already two people sitting in the front, and one seat left in the back. Plus, I'm positive that the kid driving is not sixteen yet. Child endangerment. THAT'S why Rebecca chose the back seat.

And who says "Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal" in a song?

She goes to the bus stop and doesn't even take the bus.

I guess she skipped school.

I guess the friend on her left isn't her friend...

She's not wearing a seat belt at night.

We all know that yesterday was Thursday. We weren't born yesterday. Which was Thursday.

It's okay to say tomorrow is Saturday. But "Sunday comes afterwards"? We know that! Who wrote this elementary-level song?

The graphics--- totally fake.

The list can go on, but it won't.
~~~
Okay, sorry I don't have a picture, Faith won't send it to me and she's getting very annoying, very fast.
~~~
This is my RandomNess. Not my best one, but make sure you see how Prism is doing and check out her RandomNess!

...And tell me... who else is excited to see Soul Surfer?

***UPDATE: This was my 400th post! About "Friday"? Ugh, can I get a redo??? LoL***

***UPDATED UPDATE: Make sure you check out "Brick By Boring Brick" on YouTube--- it's our song quote at the top of the blog by Paramore! Yes, I'm a Paramore lover indeed!

Future Quotes (and others TBA, subject to change.)
Alana Lee's "Butterflies"
B.o.B. and Hayley Williams' "Airplanes"
Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet"

And more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.