Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome To My World... Insomnia, Fine Arts

Yes, guess who can't sleep?

I've had problems sleeping since ever, but now it's gotten to the point where I cannot sleep at all.  Insomnia indeed. Last time I slept was two days ago, but the last time I officially slept was two or one weeks ago. Last night I slept a little, too, but I was up 'til 4 a.m. It would have only been 1, blame it on the iPod, but then the stupid sleeping problems settled in.

"When I'm far too tired to fall asleep..."-'Fireflies', Owl City.

I am not stressed or worried about anything, but my mind gets restless at night. Also, I just can't sleep.  In the world of sleeplessness, it gets annoying pretty and very fast.
~~~~
While I was gone from blogging, I wrote a chapter of a book for the State Fine Arts Festival. I sent it to Pastor Corey, but I think there was a slight mistake that could really get me disqualified, so let's hope he didn't send it to Ohio Youth Ministries yet.

It's called "Love Out Loud", a story that goes with our theme, "Compelled By Love". It's a fictional story about a girl named Belle who's the daughter of an Arizona politician. I chose Arizona on purpose because that's where Nationals will be.

I chose my official song to sing, and I chose "Better Than A Hallelujah" in low key.

That's it!

And "Love Out Loud" was named after the song "Love Out Loud" by Jaci Velasquez.

Things are lookin' good...

Except for that I can't sleep:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.