Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl XLV! Today!

Hey all you football fans! I honestly hate football, but tonight, I'm gonna love it.

If my team (the Packers) loses, I'm painting my green and gold nails black and yellow. Fair enough, eh?

If you can find any good Christian songs, let me know. (for Fine Arts vocal solo, so it has to be a good song that doesn't have high notes.)

Whomever you're rooting for, I hope you have a fun Super Bowl, and be sure to follow my Superbowl tips from a few days ago!

Drive safe, dress great, and feel great!

"I feel good, I knew that I would, now. I feel good, I knew that I would. So good, so good, I got you! I feel nice, like sugar and spce. I feel nice, like sugar and spice. So nice, so nice, I got you!"
-James Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.