Thursday, February 17, 2011

Interviews!!!!

Okay. Here's the deal. I may not be on Pingy anymore, (I got taken off the list:( ) but my blog is still TAKING OFF!!!!!!

I had this half-dream (as in half-awake half-asleep, but mainly dreaming, but you can choose to wake up whenever you want to) that Malcom Maddox had replied to my email. But I knew it wasn't true.

I hadn't even emailed Malcom Maddox yet. (He's a reporter for Dayton's News Source.) So it couldn't be true. But I knew one thing at this time: Someone did reply. So I simply prayed that if someone really did reply, that I'd find out soon somehow. I prayed that if it was just a dream, that it would just be a one-time thing.

I didn't have that dream again. As I checked my Gmail yesterday after church, I had a small feeling of doubt, but a huge feeling that I'd like what was in my inbox. And I did.

At the second-to-top (the other email on top didn't count. It was from Aeropostale or Isotoner. Just junk) was the name "Jeffrey Booth". I smiled from cheek to cheek.

I called my mom in the room like a mad woman. This was important. Jeff Booth is a meteorologist, and I watch his forecasts on TV like, all the time! So having this person that I watch on TV actually email me was very important.

I think you'll like Jeff's interview! He's a very fun, very intelligent meteorologist who's lived in Hawaii. He started getting interested in weather because when he was younger he wanted snow days WAIT!!! I can't tell you that yet!!!

If you really want to see Jeff's interview (you don't wanna miss it. It's a really important leap for me!), then make sure you tune in for RandomNess Friday next week! It's best if you visit the blog on Saturday, because I do late-night blogging.

While you're waiting, here's some interviews from the past!
Kayla, Cheerleader www.yourblog-gymnastics.blogspot.com/2010/03/cheerleading-making-cut-and-being-apart.html
Micheala, Gymnast www.yourblog-gymnastics.blogspot.com/2010/04/interviewing-micheala-mccamey.html
Miss Jenilee, Pastor's Wife and Homeschooler www.blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com/2010/05/early-call.html
Cameron, Sarah, Elijah, Drew, Robbie, Natalie and Chris www.blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com/2010/03/jbq-state-meet.html
Becca, Songwriter www.blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com/2010/04/interviewing-songwriter.html
Vanessa, Foreign Exchange Student and Germany Native www.blogatmyfingertips.blogspot.com/2010/06/interviewing-vanessa-siegel.html


And coming soon...
-Doug, a martial artist and my cousin
-Jeffrey Booth, meteorologist for Dayton's News Source

This blog is two years old now, but that also means that it;s only at the beginning of success.

***UPDATE*** Don't use the JBQ interview link with Sarah, Cameron, Elijah, Drew, Robbie, Natalie, and Chris. Here is the correct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.