Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Question!

here is today's weekly question:

Today I was talking on the phone, when I accidentally threw a cell phone in the toilet. The bad thing? It belonged to my friend. Now she's suing me with Judge Katie. She is a friend of ours who has a web show and will have a special Judge episode. But the REALLY bad thing is that she is suing me for $500. Her cell didn't even cost that much! Should I show up for the case? What should I do? What should I say? Should I apoligize and get it over with???? What can I do???

1 comment:

  1. oook First It would be wierd if you accidentily THREW a phone in the toilet, but I know what you mean! :D Welll I would buy her a new phone the same one that you dropped, I mean it would be better then paying 500 bucks!!! And give it to her and maybe she will forgive and forget!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.