Monday, December 5, 2011

Spark a Heart

You don't know you make my heart sink
        o
        w
        n
Whenever you look at me.
You ignite a spark, dearest.
It's that        p
                   a
                   r
                   k
That gives off light to reach me
To my soul.
It could not be touched,
Could not be reached
Unless someone came with a key
To come on,        w
                           a
                           k
                           e
                           n
Me slowly.
...I'm sleeping...
I kept my emotions under lock and key.
                                       o
                                       s
                                       t
The key. Didn't know where it was.
Then out of the blue, here comes you
The person I could finally talk to.
I saw, no use
No use of ruining this...
That you were the one I could trust when I couldn't tell anyone else,
That you were the one I believed when everyone else lied,
And then the light faded to black.
I saw what I was               l
                                         i
                                        n
                                        d
To, I used to only see good in you
And this sudden change was a sudden
   i
  g
  h
  t
 m
 a
 r
 e.
It's alright.
Because in good times there are bad,
In sunsets there are rises,
And in pain there is beauty.
You ignite a spark.
You have the key to my heart.
You have my faith.
Don't do anything to change it.
Why?
...Because...
You ignite a spark, dearest
You ignite a spark.
You ignite a spark, dearest
You can spark a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.