Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All Around The World

You may have heard that one song by Francesca Battistelli that says:

"it's your life, what cha gonna do, the world is whatchin' you..."

Well, for me, it's true. Guess what countries are reading my blog:

-Canada
-Italy
-Poland
-United Kingdom
-Malaysia

Wow! I know that you can be a missionary from your computer, no matter HOW young you are! Let me tell you a story:

Remember the buddhist I told you about? Well, in Utah, there are many mormons. When I lived there, the people knew we weren't interested in converting, but still were great friends to us. I have a friend in Ohio who is a mormon, so I simply gave her my blog address. Your very own blog can save many people so NEVER stop blogging, and ESPECIALLY never stop blogging for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.