Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Excited;)

I'm really excited about this year because not only will I be in the seventh grade, but this is one of the best blogging years of my life.

In 4-H, my writing was thought of very highly, as well as my beginner's sewing project. I made a pink shirt with white polka dots and bias tape straps. If I can, I'll show you a picture of me wearing it.

As you know, my 2nd birthday is coming up very soon February 24th. The blog book is gonna be wonderful, so if you want one, let me know.

Soon, I'm gonna have a vacation where YOU head down South (without the car trip) because I took LOADS and loads of pictures for you to see, from pins to parks, hotels to torches. Every post will have a story, because a picture has a million words, right? This is the ultimate staycation because you see all the sights at your computer. Isn't that a blog at your fingertips? Learn history as well as Olympic history.

I went to the King Center where [sadly] I saw where Martin Luther King jr. and Corretta Scott King were buried, which I'll show you. (Corretta has a Bible verse on her grave thingy, Martin has a quote.)

You'll see Martin's house and the wagon that carried his coffin, you'll also see a quilt that says:

"I have a dream that all God's children will hold hands"

And a quote:

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty, I am free at last."

Much more to say, but that's a surpise for you. I have no plans this week except for one, so I probably will be on the blog quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.