Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vancouver!!!!!!!! (And Winter Blast)

VANCOUVER!!!!
Oh my gosh, the U.S. team went to Vancouver, Canada for the Winter Olympic games 2010! You should've seen those athletes Friday! They were so happy! Plus there were opera singers and dancers... it was awesome! The only thing I didn't like was the lack of people who watched the ceremony. I only saw like, five people that actually knew what happened! All everyone knew was that Kodar whatever his name is on Luge died.


And I have not seen snowboarding and my valentine Shaun White, but I watched Figure Skating and Luge at Winter Blast. I loved Winter Blast so much!!!! The hotel was amzing! So was the pool/waterpark! In my room I had a balcony and HDTV in a room with my BFF Mariah, Kayla, and Courtney! (Their all my friends) So yeah, that was cool. And I have so much more to say about Winter Blast...


The sermons were awesome! There was this lady named Kayla (the fourth Kayla I know now) who had a really good testimony/sermon, and others spoke too. So if you are in fourth or fifth grade right now, next year, if your church is going, you better go! You'll love it, both spiritually and fun-ly! And don't forget to watch Vancouver 2010 on NBC channel 2! Watch Luge, Figure Skating, and Snowboarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.