Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow!

It's snowing! It's snowing! Down in Huber Heights! (a.k.a. Wayne) And I'm not happy.

I'm not a snow person to begin with. Even when I was five years old, snow was not the funnest thing for me. My hands would turn yellow and red, and my face would itch. Because of that, I don't recall ever building a fort or snow man.

And then there's driving. I hate things getting cancelled. That, or I can't go anywhere.

And today is one of those days I'm stuck at home. I bought two wrist sweat bands that say "WARRIORS" on them for four dollars total. (warriors is the wayne football, basketball, baseball, soccer, wrestling, track, cross country team.) And I hosted a voting poll on which leotard to buy with all my cheer, homeschool, and church friends. Then snow comes. Bummer. So now I'm at home when I could be doing a round off-back handspring-triple back full. (in my dreams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.