Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Music: The Redeemer

The Redeemer

Sometimes I just wanna start over
'Cause everything looks like a wreck
And I need the courage to carry on,
'Cause I can't see what's ahead.
And there are place I've wished I could be,
Battles I've wanted to win,
Dreams that have slipped through my hands
That I may never get back again.

But I'm still a Dreamer,
A Believer!
Oh I've lost my faith in so many things but I still believe in You
'Cause you can make anything
New...

Sometimes I just wish we could say
All the things that are easy to hear,
Ignore the injustice we see,
And explain every unanswered prayer
But I'd rather speak honestly
And wear a tattered heart on my sleeve
'Cause in the middle of my broken dreams,
Redemption is here.

And I'm still a Dreamer,
A Believer!
Oh I've lost my faith in so many things but I still believe in You
'Cause You are the Answer,
The Redeemer!
Oh I've given up on too many things but I'm not giving up on You
'Cause You can mkae anything
New...

I don't have every answer in life, but I'm trusting You one day at a time
'Cause You can make a weak heart stay alive
Forever.
And this is where heaven and earth collide.
I lift my hands, give my life.
This is how my weary heart stays alive.

And I'm still a Dreamer! (This is where heaven and earth collide, lift my hands and give my life)
Still a Believer! (This is how my weary heart stays alive. Ooh, ooh...)
And YOU are the Answer! (This is where heaven and earth collide, lift my voice, give my life)
The Redeemer! (This is how my weak heart stays alive. Ooh, ooh...)

'Cause You can make anything
New.
Yeah, You can make anything
New.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.