Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Faith: Relentless to Blog

I am sorry I can't provide Thursday's Summer Faith post today. As I've said, I am still in school and will be until Wednesday, so I am busy with end-of-the-year stress, and faith posts take up a lot of time.

I'm sorry, and I was REALLY looking forward to making another faith post. But today I'll just go over what this summer will reveal.

This year's Speed the Light and Fine Arts Festival theme is "Relentless," so I'll be talking about ways to be relentless. I will be fasting, giving ideas, listing verses, and more. I hope it helps you grow in your faith.... else, what's the use of the faith posts?

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.