Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Prayer Camp Day 8

"More than my next breath, more than life or death, all I'm reaching for: I live my life to know you more. Leave it all behind... to know you is to want to know you more!"

Of course, I wanna know God A LOT more. But today, I swear, I earned a big, fat, F.

I didn't pray when I woke up, I didn't pray at breakfast, I didn't pray during school, I didn't pray at lunch, I didn't pray when I got home, I didn't pray at dinner... OKAY, so maybe I didn't pray AT ALL today. What the heck happened to seven times per day?

It's good that God knows my ways, and knows that even though I am not someone who manages time well, I'm not gonna let one long day get in the way of me and God.

In the morning, it was the usual... take Faith to school, go to work, go to HOUSE, go to Maria's, come home for 20 minutes, go to volleyball practice... and overall I wasn't feeling good with a cough, runny nose, itchy throat, and to make it worse, a stomach ache. In a girly way.

On the bright side, my coach didn't make me run in practice today! (Some drill...) and, I saw two (really three) girls from gymnastics/tumbling class today, and like, the moment I said hi, Maya was like: "Why did you quit gymnastics??!!!" And I was like, "I didn't really QUIT... it's a really long BREAK..." (and a really long story.) I guess the people are really missing me there, because she forgot to say hi...

But yeah, today rocked. So here's my seven prayers:

1. God, today rocked! Thanks for all you're doing!
2. God, I've survived one week in camp, can you help me survive another?
3. God, please help Lexi's people to completely spay her
4. God, help me to not be tempted. My main temptations are YouTube and lip gloss, but I don't need it! Please help me to know it!
5. Um... God... can you help me to know what to pray?
6. God, help me to remember what to pray.
7. Thanks for listening to me all along, even when I don't think so!

And it all ends with an...

AMEN!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.