Friday, October 22, 2010

Prayer Camp Day 4

Wow... Blogger looks so different now. I can't believe I'll be twelve next month! Still standing at 5'8", I am so excited.

WAKE UP
"Today is the day you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it, today is the day you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. And I won't worry 'bout tomorrow, I'm giving you my fears and sorrows, where you lead me I will follow, I'm trusting in what you say, today is the day!"

This morning, I felt that today is the day. I was ready to leave the house smiling and tackle anything on the outside. I knew that God hade made this day for me to rejoice and be glad in it. I won't worry about tomorrow, I'm giving God my fears ad sorrows, where he leads me I will follow, I'm trusting in what He says, today is the day!

BREAKFAST
After knowing that today is the day and giving God my problems, I went to eat four hashbrowns, (they're delicious) and prayed for my food but not only my food, but for a great start to the day (as usual) and... such and such that I still don't remember.

BETWEEN CLASSES
Okay, so during school I prayed that TNO would go well and that everyone would have a great time. I'm still missing my "SWAGGER WAGON", that's for sure, and I really love all of my lip glosses, but if God wants me to stick with this camp that I'm still horribly failing, I will.

LUNCH
Sorry... I didn't eat lunch so I didn't pray much. I don't remember what I prayed.

AFTER SCHOOL
Again, I prayed for TNO to go well, and that Faith's school went well.

However, here's a new problem. I'm still allowed to watch TV, but that's the problem. I like to watch "Criminal Minds" and "Made" (on MTV) and stuff that has to do with criminal justice and what not. Well, I realized these shows are very inappropriate for a prayer camp and are putting bad images of murder and what not in the mind of someone hosting prayer camp. So I'm gonna try not to watch it, but I'm still allowed.

DINNER
Well, I was at Teens Night Out, (and technically still there) and Mr. Bud (Sarah and Bec's grandpa) prayed for the food, and I agreed, and if two agree on anything, it will be answered, and I agreed, so I prayed, LoL!

SLEEPY TIME!
Well, I'm probably wasting a lot of time at bec's because they probably think I'm wasting time on the computer and not socializing, but I'm gonna pray one last prayer so I can hang out with Sarah and Bec.

Dear LORD, please help tomorrow to be a good day and that Brian has a good football game, (same for Chris) that I have a good day tomorrow, and that I can survive this challenge. I realized how long these camp challenges are, and Oh my gosh, I don't think I'll survive, God, LoL! But I know that you can help me to survive and that I can live without my fave lip glosses... oh so many... but you can help me with all theses camp days... so continue to help.

-Hope

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.