Monday, October 25, 2010

Prayer Camp Day 7

WAKE UP
I prayed that today would rock like crazy:) Rock what you got!

BREAKFAST
I prayed that Bible Study would go well and that Miss Janette's baby shower would go well.

BETWEEN CLASSES
Between classes I prayed that today would continue to go well, but most importantly for my dad's knee and his left leg. And that he'd get a better dentist, because he refused to go to Sinclair today because last time his student/dentist did a horrible job.

LUNCH
I felt sorry for the people on those shows like "Jershey Shore" and "The Bachelor" and whatever, and I was thinking about how bratty those people are, (I don't watch those shows, just thinking about them!) but then I felt snobby for thinking about the people in such mean ways. So I asked for forgiveness.

AFTER SCHOOL
Yep! I'm done with school at 1:03 p.m.! (And I fixed my timing--- now the time you see at the bottom is for real!) I sped through my math and Language Arts is just a piece of cake anyway... so yeah, I'm done! But now I feel guilty because while looking up a movie trailer on Google, I saw the preview photo for the trailer for the videos and was like... PERFECT! It's right there! I clicked the video and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It lead me to YouTube!

Dear God,
You know I went to YouTube on accident. Can you forgive me, AGAIN???

DINNER
Well it's almost time for the baby shower and an anonymous friend is over (to give it away, Becca) and we're gonna eat soon. She's helping me play "How to Save a Life" on piano so I can show it to all you guys! The real reason she's here is to go to the baby shower.

Dear God,
I am so hungry. Thank you for the food on the table and please help me to not go to YouTube again until January. It seems that everything I want to do is forbidden, but when I COULD do it, I didn't care. Help Lexi to get well so she can be herself. (the dog.) And help me to know that even if everyone seems better than me, we're all different in spectacular ways. Amen.

SLEEPY TIME!
I'm so tired. The baby shower was fun! I played with Brayden (I'm also working on new teens' novel, "You, Me, All of the People") and we all enjoyed the cupcakes and punch.

Dear God,
Thanks for the awesome day, and today WAS the day, tomorrow will be also. I love you with all my heart, soul, and mind.

Amen!
-----
Blair Underwood says...

"Because of camp, I fell in love with the outdoors." (You know, Blair Underwood from THE EVENT.)

Hope says... "Because of camp, I fell in love with my personal LORD and savior... Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.