Friday, October 22, 2010

Prayer Camp Day 3

Sorry I'm running behind on my camp, but Faith had to remove our computer mouse for a History project and... yeah.

WAKE UP
I prayed for a good day, like always.

BREAKFAST
Prayed for my food, and that class would go well, that my homework would get a good grade.

BETWEEN CLASSES
On my way to class, I prayed that everything would be great and that my report would be good, that I wouldn't be nervous.

LUNCH
Prayed for my food.

AFTER SCHOOL
I prayed that my salonist wouldn't accidentally burn my scalp while relaxing it. (however, it burned A LOT.)

DINNER
I thanked God that I had a good day, but prayed that I could get out of the salon earlier than 9 p.m. next time.

SLEEPY TIME!
I prayed that Lexi would be okay and that I wouldn't be tempted to do everything I wasn't allowing myself to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.