Friday, May 22, 2009

Honor Star?

Hey, couple announcements. On the JAM blog on my blog list, there's a pic of the DASH-E kids. I'm in the middle! Yeah, that's me, dark brown hair, glossy lipgloss... and BLAH BLAH BLAH. dash went well, we helped the environment and had fun at one of my fav parks that I will always remember, since that first day, in 4th grade. But I need to say that I have an Honor Star test coming up, and i'm so scared! What if I get nervous? I think i'll pass though. I didn't write what an Honor Star is because most of you know what an Honor Star is and many of you have even been an Honor before. If you don't know, ask. Kris Allen won American Idol! I'm so happy! Even though he shouldn't win because of Christianity, which most voted for that reason, I just know it, but think, it may be about talent, but it's ALSO about what America want's that matters most, whether religion or not. Who agrees?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.