Friday, September 24, 2010

The Bible Challenge: Psalms EXCLUSIVE!

OMG I LOVE volleyball!!!! It is SO fun! My teammates are so fun to be around and I can't wait to start playing in games! In odd ways, I kinda like it better than gymnastics, but I won't quit!

Volleyball is... oh so tiring. But it's fun! And it's kinda funny, a girl I've known since like, 2007 who was on my soccer team and is now my volley team kinda reminds me of one of the Obama girls. (Sorry, Yasmeen) Then, another girl, Abbie, reminds me of Autumn Courtney, but only in her voice and face. Okay, she doesn't look TOO much like Autumn, but it's close enough.

Today, I have no school!!! Yipee! teacher work day! Huber is out, same for STEM. So for me, I might as well be out of school when both Charity and Faith are.

I have not blogged since Tuesday. Something is always in the way. I'm either at church, Bible Study, History class, ThExperience, Science class, FAITH, volleyball, or at home, trying to catch a breath or two. But I like it. Only thing I don't like... any time I wanna just blog for the heck of it, I can only think of one thing: THE BIBLE CHALLENGE.

My mind can't get off of these challenges... they're addictive. Someone, give me something to blog about... PLEASE! Anything! Next month is the last month of challenges, so give me something!!!

Psalm 136
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever.
to him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever.
who by his understanding made the heavens,
His love endures forever.
who spread out the earth upon the waters,
His love endures forever.
who made the great lights—
His love endures forever.
the sun to govern the day,
His love endures forever.
the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever.
to him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt
His love endures forever.
and brought Israel out from among them
His love endures forever.
with a mighty hand and outstretched arm;
His love endures forever.
to him who divided the Red Sea [a] asunder
His love endures forever.
and brought Israel through the midst of it,
His love endures forever.
but swept Pharaoh and his army into the Red Sea;
His love endures forever.
to him who led his people through the desert,
His love endures forever.
who struck down great kings,
His love endures forever.
and killed mighty kings—
His love endures forever.
Sihon king of the Amorites
His love endures forever.
and Og king of Bashan—
His love endures forever.
and gave their land as an inheritance,
His love endures forever.
an inheritance to his servant Israel;
His love endures forever.
to the One who remembered us in our low estate
His love endures forever.
and freed us from our enemies,
His love endures forever.
and who gives food to every creature.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.

Sorry about how long that was, but I hope you read it in full, because that was A LOT of work. This chapter was so exclusive, I didn't even have it memorized. This verse is very calming. I am so tired and stressed and in need of some girl/spa time. (good thing I'll be doing that tonight!) This is a very peaceful chapter. His love endures forever. At this time, all I need is a back massage, facial, a scripture, a book, some sunshine... and I'll be happy. Well, no one is home to massage my back except for Daddy who is wearing too much cologne, I can't get a facial cuz I'm getting one tonight, I lost my Bible, (as bad as it sounds) I lost the book I'm reading, (thank God it's not a library book!) and it's cloudy and windy outside.

Dear 7p.m.,
Please come faster. My ears are hurting and my nails are chipping. I need you now. Yes, I'm a little sore and I need you now!

Dear Bible,
I love you. You are what keeps me awake when I'm about to crash. So please, tell me: WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU???

Dear book,
Ally carter, you are a great author. However, your book "Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover" is not cooperating. Come on, book! I need you now!!!!!

Dear Sunny Sunshine,
You make me smile. But today, you didn't wake yourself up. You clothed yourself with clouds and made me frown. You didn't shine as bright today. Your weather that you brought on in result is overwhelming. I can't smile. I'm thirsty and hungry. If you're gonna make me grumpy, at least make it rain!

Dear God,
I am so bored and tired. I am very grumpy and hungry and thirsty. Please give me something to eat, drink, and something to READ!!! I'm sorry for every sin. Again, I need a lot of things! Thanks!

Love ya,
Hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.