Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sing, sing, sing...

OMG!!!!! Can you believe my duet is TOMORROW?! So excited! Still nervous. This is my duet:

Love/came down at/Christ/mas/love all lovely, love divine/ love/was born at/Christ/mas/star and angels gave the sign.

It is a very little verse, but i'm still nervous. So this is my plan: In my head, I am going to pretend that I am singing in front of a camera. That way, I won't act crazy, because when I sing alone, I usually break something. (JK) And I won't be nervous, because it's like no one is in the room. And i'll look at the doors instead of at the people.

So i'm excited. On Thursday I went on a field trip with my homeschool group. My sister's coat was stolen, and I got my head stuck, but it was otherwise fun.

We got to see two ACTUAL mummies. i know, it made me nauseus a little. G2G but i'll write more later...

1 comment:

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.