Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Response to Evolution

I believe in intelligent design... *says in smart voice.* Alright, I'm not gonna try and be smart... let's get to the point.


"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-Clive Staples Lewis

CS Lewis, you're my new boyfriend. We have so much in common, like November 22. The day I was born, and the day that you.... died. Yikes. Not fun for you. But it's a party for me!

Anyway, you're so wise. And as you'd expect, I did advance to a higher upgrade of Microsoft Word... turns out, my old version was even older than I thought. 1997. That's older than me! It sickens me that I was using a fifteen-year-old program. So the new Word is so fun to use. It's better than blogging (Gasp!). Yeah, I said better than blogging.

So, guess what? "Unspoken" is going to have a CS Lewis quote in it, one at the very least! I think I'm gonna love this novel, and I hope you will, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.