Saturday, January 21, 2012

Inception Music Makes EVERYTHING Intense!!!!

If your sound goes in and out, it's alright... the beginning just has bad sound quality. But the rest of the video should be alright.

Isn't it intense??? And one of the guys looks like Leonardo DiCaprio (nominated for Best Actor on The Blogpsot Awards--- remember to vote!) and the video is just so intense. I posted a comment on it on YouTube (I'm @Gymnastix1710) saying as I was typing my comment, I was going super fast because of how the music made my typing intense.

Go, Hans Zimmer!

I learned his song that I always gab about (it's not necessary to say the name so I won't... alright, it's "Time") on piano and bass and guitar. I just need a violin or cello now. And possible horn???

Like, legit. Hans makes everything intense. Without his music, the movie could be a piece of crap. I don't know though, I've never seen it on mute. And I don't intend to. Evanescence's "Bring me to Life" screams Inception... only the video came out eight years ago and Inception was two.

But yeah. If I ever get the chance, I'm gonna act something stupid out to "Time". What can be stupidly emotional??? Well, my dad does go on deleting sprees with our DVR (which resulted in losing "Inception" gazillion times and "Titanic" once when it would've been my first time seeing it and it was the one rare time it's ever been on ABC Family) and it's always emotional to find out something i wanted to see got deleted. But I'm sure there's something more out there...

So that's my random life.


got milk???
Aw man, I can't find the "got milk" font:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.