Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmastime is Here Part 1

Christmastime is here... With one less person. Again.

I was just about to tell you the amazing story of uncle Charles, how he survived cancer and thought he'd die fifteen years ago and is still alive, and to pray for him because he isn't doing great, I heard the shocking news. Uncle Charles, who I think I told you about, passed this morning. I didn't know him well, but he knew me well. I didn't know him from the day he was born, but he was there when I was born. Now, he's gone.

It was already a sad day to begin with. Today is my grandpa's 50th anniversary, and he has no one to celebrate with, since my grandmother died last year on August 6th, which I'm sure I blogged about. It's even sadder for Grandpa, because Uncle Charles is his brother. He has 9 other siblings, and only seven excluding him are living. Overall, 8 kids are alive. My aunt Rose, (I blogged from her house on the post "North Carolina & Georgia") is planning the funeral. If you've recently had a family death, you feel the same. God bless. Luckily, Uncle Charles is with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.