Friday, November 18, 2011

Come Home!

Come Home

I'm flying far away to be really free.
Tried hard to build myself independently.
It's hard to always do what you expect from me,
Saying:
Come home.
Oh,
Come home.
No, just
Come home.
No,
Come home.

I try to understand why it hurts you
To see a difference in our points of view.
Don't blame me for a thing that I didn't do.
Say:
Come home.
Oh,
Come home.
No, sayin'
Come home.
No,
Come home.

It's insane how feeling so much shame
Will only bring you pain
And I no longer know how to explain.
See,
I'm happy as can be
And you're my family,
My ground,
And I'm just hoping one day I will find...
You...

Oh, you're holding back the tears when you kiss me.
Smile smile when I'm back again as you see me.
When years are passing by and you miss me
You're saying:
Come home.
No, just
Come home.
That you
Come home...
No...
Come home.

Such a shame, you're feeling so much blame
And yet I'm still the same
And I no longer know how to explain.
See,
I'm grateful as can be
'Cause you're my family,
I'm bound,
And I'm just hoping one day you will shine...
Through...

Let's try to look at each other,
Find one another,
Asking
"How can it be?"
Fighting, losing each other
Thinking the other
Is not so much like me.
Finding out all that we see is just not always what is real
But you come home.
Oh,
Come home.
Just come home.
No...
Come home.
Come home.
No,
Come home.
Come home.
No...
Come home.
Come home.
No, just
Come home.
That you
Come home.
Oh...
Come home.
(repeat)

My turn to understand what you live through.
Today I only feel how I miss you.
So it's only fair when it's hard to bear and you ask if I...
(come home) I try...
(come home) I try...
To come home.
Oh, come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.