Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Autumn Playlist

I didn't have time to post the recipe I invented, so here's what's playing on my iPod this season!

1. "Paradise" by Coldplay. Me and my friends were jamming to it at lunch when unexpectedly, while dancing, I accidentally shook my iPod and it shuffled. I screamed "NOOO!" and they said I looked like the Devil, no less the Baby of Shame.
2. "Christmastime is Here" by Vince Guaraldi Trio. This is the instrumental that Coldplay is attempting to play at the end of "Charlie Brown" and they failed that part epically.
3. "Charlie Brown" by Coldplay. Despite the failed attempt to play the above song, this song rocks! I love the "light a fire..." part!
4. "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" by Coldplay. Love the lyrics.
5. "Major Minus" by Coldplay. I love the acoustic guitar, vocals, bass, guitar lead... Not sure what I like.
6. "Be My Escape" by Relient K.
7. "Desire" by Deas Vail. While waiting for the bus one day, I had just received the album and just as Laura started saying, "mm..." the bus pulled around the corner! I knew it would be a good day!
8. "Excuses" by Deas Vail. Forget the six month band thing. I hate this song, but at the same time I have to love it. Gosh, I miss band practices... Gosh, take me back to Phoenix already.
9. "For Those Who Wait" by Fireflight. Beautiful...
10. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Rascal Flatts. I like Christmas music--- don't be a hater!
11. "Make Your Move" by Third Day.
12. "Time" by Hans Zimmer. You know why this blasts on my iPod. I'm joining my school band if and when we get one, and this song is why I might do cello! However, I really wanna play the saxophone, so I Don't know...
13. "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" by Relient K. 'I watched the perverbial sunrise coming up over the pacific end. You might think I'm losing my mind but I will shy away from the specifics.'
14. "The One I'm Waiting For" by Relient K. I love the 80s vibe it gives off!
15. "Common Sense" by Deas Vail. Only song that can make me sad and happy at the same time.
16. "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay.
17. "Lovers in Japan" by Coldplay.
18. "Run Away" by Megan and Liz. It totally describes how I've been feeling in this beautiful season of autumn.

"We live in the shadow of the fall..."
-Selah, 'Unredeemed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.